The Mamas dive into the big blue sea with Middle Grade (ages 8-12) seafaring fiction in this episode. Margie chases down her white whale while Heather dives for train treasure. Grab your snorkel and join the fun! We’re in vacay mode on the Two Lit Mamas podcast.
Pick 6: The Mamas’ Vacay Reads
- My Name is Red by Orham Pamuk
- A Passion for Killing by Barbara Nadel
- Turkish Delight Mystery Series by Mehmet Murat Somer
- The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill
- Saving Winslow by Sharon Creech
- Grown & Flown by Lisa Heffernan and Mary Dell Harrington