In this episode of Two Lit Mamas podcast, the Mamas join forces with Uncle Johnny to discuss the latest in LGBTQIA+ books for Middle Graders. They look at how far we’ve come and how far we have to go through the lens of two great novels about love, loss and growing up queer in America.
Pick 6: Grown Up Books We’re Reading Now (Yes, we read do read them)
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Four Lost Cities by Annalee Newitz
- The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune
- The Sacred Band by James Romm
- When I Ran Away by Ilona Bannister
- My Life with Women by Thomas E. Kennedy