The mamas have so much to share for Earth month, from middle grade environmental nonfiction and eco-fiction novels, to nature picture books, articles, contests, book festivals, PBS specials, and more. Whew! Now, put on your green jeans and let’s get started!
Pick Six: Nature Picture Books
- A Leaf Can Be… by Laurie Purdie Salas and Violeta Dabija
- Water Can Be… by Laurie Purdie Salas and Violeta Dabija
- In a Garden by Tim McCanna and Aimee Sicuro
- One Tomato by Rebecca Mullin and Anna Mullin
- Outside In by Deborah Underwood and Cindy Derby
- Tiny, Perfect Things by M.H. Clark and Madeline Kloepper